Today, in this post, we will learn how to restore a cPanel backup file without root access.
1. At first, log into your cPanel hosting account.
2. Then , under the “Files” section, click on “Backup Wizard” Icon.
3. Under “Restore” section, click on the “Restore” button.
4. Under “Select Restore Type“, choose the appropriate option (Home Directory, MySQL Databases, Email Forwarders & Filters).
5. Click on “Choose File”, select your backup file from your computer, and click on the “Upload” button.
Conclusion: This method will help you, to manually upload & restore your cPanel backup files. In other aspects, it’s also helps to manually migrate your website by downloading full backup from old server and uploading to new server.