HostGoi is a leading web hosting company, offering FAST & BEST WordPress hosting services in India with 24/7 live support & 7 days money back guarantee!
In this post I’m going to share how can you install WordPress software on your HostGoi WordPress hosting in just 5 minutes. So let’s start!
1. HostGoi providing three different WordPress hosting plans as per everyone needs. All plans includes Daily Amazon S3 backups, Free WildCard SSL certificate, Cloudflare CDN & a Easy to use Plesk Control Panel.
2. Pickup any plan as per your requirements, then proceed to purchase. Here, for example I’m picking “BASIC” plan.
3. Now enter your domain name in the box, if you don’t have, you can register a new one.
4. Select your billing cycle (TIP: The longer term you select, the big you will get discount. Then total order summary will be shown like this.
5. Then final order summary & order review page will be shown like below.
6. Then a Sign Up page will be opened, here you need to add your informations and the page will be redirected to a payment gateway.
7. After complete the payment, you will receive an email with your account login information.
How to install WordPress with HostGoi’s Plesk Panel?
To install a new WordPress copy on a subscription:
1. Log into your Plesk panel.
2.You will get following installation options in the Plesk panel:
a. Websites & Domains > WordPress > Install.
b. Applications > WordPress > Install.
c. Subscription > WordPress > Install.
a. When you click on Websites & Domains tab, following page appears.
- Click on the WordPress icon on the upper right hand side of the page (as shown in the following screenshot). You can also click WordPress icon in the Featured Applications menu (lower right hand side of the page).
- Click on the Install button to install WordPress in your Plesk panel.
- View the progress of installation.
- Once your WordPress installation completes, MY CMS page appears, wherein you will receive your WordPress access details or your WP log in credentials.
b. Plesk’s Applications section allows you to install a number of Content Management Systems – WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla, just with one click.
To install WordPress:
- Click on the Applications tab.
- Click on the Install button and select version of WordPress which you want to install.
The following installation options are available.
1. For an express installation, click Install. This will install latest version of WordPress.
2. If you want to set up administrator user and select that domain on which latest version of WordPress will be installed, click on Install (Custom).
3. To install a particular version of WordPress, click on the Install Version and select the desired WordPress version from the menu. The chosen version of WordPress will be installed, instead of the latest one.
- Accept the terms of the License agreement by ticking the checkbox. Click on Next.
- Fill in the required information and click on the Install button.
- View your WordPress being installed.
- All WordPress installations installed using Applications catalog are automatically registered in the WordPress Toolkit.
Plesk’s WordPress Toolkit enables you to add changes to all the installations with one click or manage WordPress installations individually.
- Once registered, you get MY CMS page with your WordPress login credentials. (same as one shown in Websites & Domains section above.)
c. If you are an administrator and want to install a new WordPress copy on a subscription, select the corresponding subscription, go to WordPress and click Install.
Now, you should be able to install WordPress, easily.
In case of any doubt, feel free to share them via comments section below.
Services HostGoi Offer: