In this tutorial, I will show you how you can install cPanel/WHM control panel in CentOS 7 Cloud Server. Let’s start!
1. At first login into your SSH with root account. Then run the below command.
yum update -y
2. Then you need to install Perl in the server. So run the below command.
yum install -y perl
3. Then you need to set a hostname for your server, because cpanel required a full hostname. Example is below. Make sure the the domain which you’re using, is valid.
hostnamectl set-hostname cloud.domain.com
4. Then you need to stop NetworkManager in the server, so run the below command. Because cpanel didn’t support this.
systemctl stop NetworkManager
5. After stopping the NetworkManager, you need to disable the NetworkManager, so run the below command.
systemctl disable NetworkManager
6. Now run the cpanel installation command, it can take upto 30 minutes to complete the process.
cd /home && curl -o latest -L https://securedownloads.cpanel.net/latest && sh latest
You’re done! Let us know by comment, if you’re facing any issue.