In this post, we’re going to share how you can take a backup your latest cPanel files including emails, databases, crons and other essential settings.
So let’s start.
1. At first, log into your cpanel hosting account with username and password.
2. In the “Files” section, click on “Backup Wizard” Icon.
3. Under “Back Up, Click on the “Back Up” button.
4. Under “Full Backup” section, select “Full Backup” button.
5. Under “Backup Destination” drop-down menu, select “Remote FTP Server“.
Remote Server: IP Address or Server Hostname
Remote User: cPanel Username
Remote Password: cPanel Password
Remote Dir: /home/username/directory
5. Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the “Generate Backup” button.
Conclusion: This method is useful for shared hosting users during website migration to different hosting provider, and can save your lots of data by avoiding manual download.