In this post I am going to share how you can force your wordpress website to use https:// connection.
Installed SSL certificate (Let’s Encrypt/AutoSSL/Comodo) in your hosting panel (cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin).
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel.
2. Then Go to Plugins >> Add New
3. In the right side search box type “Really Simple SSL” and then click on “Install”
4. After installation, click on “Activate”
5. After successful activation, click on “Go ahead, Activate SSL”
6. And you’re done! The plugin will do the rest setting automatically.
- Now clear your browser data and visit your website.